Nina Moeller Designs is committed to creating beautiful environments, based on an understanding of space, an awareness of detail and a sensitivity to each client's individual needs and tastes.
The success of each project is down to good relationships. First and foremost, with clients who are ready to share their thoughts, and excited by new ones. As well as close collaboration with a hand picked team of architects, designers, project managers and specialist craftspeople.
Nina Moeller's work encompasses clients' projects for private homes as well as commercial and public sector including:
- Retail Outlets
- PR / Advertising/ Film
- Architectural Practices
- Financial / Insurance / Legal
- Embassies & Councils
Our Design Service & Process
From the smallest commission to the most ambitious, as part of our creative process we work closely with our clients to understand their needs and wishes, to produce tailored quality interior designs that enhance our clients’ lives.
Our design process:
- Concept Stage: We offer an initial free site visit where we listen to your ideas. As every project is unique, we will develop the brief and work on the concept design for your space.
- Design Development: At this stage we start working on technical and detailed drawings, taking all of your considerations on board. The drawing package is sent off for quotations. We deal with all communications with suitable suppliers.
- Implementation: Construction and Installation.
- Final Design: Styling and Handover.